Three Things...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 | 0 Comments

Sierrabella wanted to know some more about me, so she asked so sweetly if I would answer these questions for her. She was so flattering, how could I could refuse?

Three names you go by:
Sy
Hey You
Mom
Three screen names you have had:
Sylvana
Syanide
Sylvan Syren
Three physical things you like about yourself:
Eyes (they are two toned)
Feet (they are soooooo cute!)
Ears (they are perfect, cute little ears)
Three parts of your heritage:
Scottish
Irish
Austrian/German
Three things that scare you:
The dark
Scary movies
Noises in the house when I'm alone
Three things you're wearing now:
Old T-shirt
Old yoga pants
The necklace that my parents got me for graduation
Three of your favorite bands or musical artist:
Tori Amos
Bjork
The White Stripes
Three of your favorite songs:
Silent All These Years by Tori Amos
Army of Me by Bjork
I'll Stop the World and Melt with You by Modern English
Three things you want in a relationship:
Humor
Love
Fairness/equality
Two truths and a lie (which one is a lie?)
The world is round
I'm a female
Fox News is fair and balanced
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
Beautiful eyes
Cute/mischievous smile
Nice ass
Three of your favorite hobbies:
Gardening
Home Improvement
Blogging
Three things you want to do badly right now:
I don't want to do anything badly
I want to go back to Scotland
Be done with the GRE
Three careers you're considering:
Animal Trainer
Cognitive Ethologist/professor
Hermit
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Scotland
Iceland
Australia
Three kids names you like:
Savanna
James
Madison
Three things you want to do before you die:
Go to Australia
Find acceptable evidence for animal consciousness
See my great grandkids
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
Long hair
Eat lots of chocolate
I love to shop
Three celebrity crushes:
Johnny Depp
Jessica Alba
Adrian Paul

6 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger Tayster said...

Very nice list. Thanks for the insight.

May 19, 2005 8:48 AM

Blogger Sask 1 said...

Its good to get an insight into the real you.
June

May 19, 2005 9:58 AM

Blogger SierraBella said...

Wow-
Thanks for taking the time to answer all those questions!
I'm amazed at all the bloggers who go by "Hey You!"

May 19, 2005 11:51 AM

Blogger Squirl said...

You mean Fox news isn't fair and balanced. DUH! Thanks for the laugh.

May 19, 2005 7:12 PM

Blogger Lyvvie said...

Syanide is an awesome nick!!

Johnny Depp would be an awesome lay (except for the cigarette breath, but I'd suffer it for him)!

Vive Ecosse!!

May 20, 2005 5:16 AM

Blogger sideshow bob said...

Damn you Highlander!!!

May 22, 2005 7:44 PM

0 comments:

About