This list is dedicated to June.

1. I was born in Milwaukee 2. at the end March 3. so I'm an Aries (the war-maker and the leader of the Zodiac signs). 4. I am also a Rat (the cunning leader of the Chinese Zodiac), so I was basically born to take over the world. 5. I moved Up North when I was seven 6. and lived there until I was eighteen. 7. I've gone to two different colleges over the last fifteen years 8. and finally graduated spring of 2005! 9. I would like to go to graduate school 10. and have been told that I am an excellent candidate 11. but I'm afraid to take the GRE because then everyone will know how much I don't know. 12. I like to work with my hands 13. which is why I like art 14. but I am German and Scottish 15. so I like to be efficient and practical 16. which is why I tend to create useful things. 17. But I'm also Irish, 18. so I have a lot of whimsy in me, too. 19. I have traveled to Costa Rica, Scotland, Ireland, Iceland, Wales, England and Canada. 20. I highly recommend Scotland, 21. but I loved them all. 22. I would like to travel to Australia, New Zealand, Sardinia- Italy, Japan, and possibly China. 23. I had a horse when I was a teen 24. and giving her up to go to college was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. 25. My favorite movie is "Nightmare Before Christmas". 26. I have seen it well over 200 times. 27. I only buy reference books 28. and I have tons of them. 29.I recycle religiously 30. because I think that we should take better care of the environment 31. and I hate to see things go to waste. 32. This is one of the main reason that I am a packrat; 33. the other is as soon as I throw something away that's when I'm going to need it. 34. I have a dog that is a submissive pee-er 35. and had a cat that drooled. 36. I have learned more on my own than I ever did in school. 37. I think that the public school system is set up to train the future passive workers and voters of America, 38. and I'm anything but passive so school and I didn't always mix well. 39. However, I still graduated cum laude from high school. 40. I have never broken any bones in my body, but I have gotten a few bruised. 41. I believe in ghosts, 42. because I have seen a couple. 43. I believe in the basic idea of Karma 44. but I am not Buddhist, 45. although I have considered it. 46. I more so believe in the Tao philosophy 47. but I am too much of a control freak to actually put it to practice. 48. I don't lend anything that I can't afford to lose. 49. I love the Packers 50. and the fact they are owned by the people of Wisconsin. 51. I really like Wisconsin and feel that it is one of the best states to live in. 52.I could never get too rich because I would give so much away. 53. My dad calls me a "bleeding heart liberal" 54. which I'm OK with except for the implication of gullibility. 55. I live in a small town 56. and would like to keep living in a small town, 57. especially one with lots of intellectuals but not the hoity-toity type. 58. Two of my favorite restaurants are P. F. Changs (Kung Pao Shrimp) and Red Lobster (shrimp scampi). 59. I like to play video games 60. especially Zelda, Spyro, Pokemon, and Pikmin (which rocks!). 61. I think Fox News is evil. 62. I think trickle down economics is so obviously retarded. 63. And I have no problem with same sex marriage. 64. I can't watch horror movies 65. because I have an overactive imagination. 66. I can watch thrillers though. 67. I have an uncanny ability to name the person doing voice-overs 68. and I can usually figure out an entire movie within the first fifteen minutes almost down to the dialogue. 69. Although I have been told that I can be very blunt, maybe even too honest, 70. I mean no harm; 71. unless you've pissed me off- then LOOK OUT! 72. I have been accused often of having my standards set too high. 73. I think that the people that say that about me are lazy. 74. I love to garden, it's my Prozac. 75. My secret is volume- the more you plant the better your odds that something will grow. 76.I have been told that I have the gift of gab because I talk a lot and can talk to just about anyone about almost any topic. 77. I like to try new foods. 78. I am a very good cook and baker. 79. I take my licorice black 80. and my coffee with lots of cream and sugar. 81. I am a huge tea fan 82. and I think I'm addicted to coffee. 83. My desert island food would be potatoes 84. or dairy, oh, it's just so hard to choose! 85. I have trouble making decisions 86. which is part of the reason I am a procrastinator. 87. I am usually late 88. because I try to do too much 89. and I hate to wait around. 90. I do not keep a clean house 91. because I have way too many better things to do 92. like my new favorite pastime- blogging. 93. I used to play the French horn 94. and sing in a choir 95. but I can't do either very well anymore 96. even though I really wish that I could sing. 97. My dirty little secret is that I have compulsions about paper, so don't touch my fucking papers! 98. I know I'm crazy, so don't bother telling me. 99. I love to laugh 100. and I love to make people laugh.

16 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger SierraBella said...

Well you made me laugh!
I'm with you on #41 and #42... lived in a very strange house once. Thinking of telling that story on Halloween.

April 22, 2005 2:57 PM

Blogger sideshow bob said...

I'm holding a brand new book in my hands. Now I want to mark the place where I left off, so I fold the corner over. And in doing so, I tore it ever so slightly....mmmwwwaaahahahaha!
Could you watch a horror movie about the ghost of a Packer floating about and messing up papers?

April 22, 2005 6:33 PM

Blogger Furlong said...

Excellent insight Sylvana, I may have to do a list of my own eventually like that, of course giving you credit. I took the GREs and did okay but it was a very nerve racking experience. Thanks for helpin me out with the link. I'm totally gonna send you the Christian Coloring Book.

April 22, 2005 11:30 PM

Blogger Tayster said...

I just posted my 100 Things, thanks to your inspiration.

April 23, 2005 12:29 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

You are truly evil sideshow bob!

April 23, 2005 1:51 PM

Blogger Dawn....सेहर said...

Thank you for your visit & comments:)!

I read this post of yours and really liked the idea..:) a better way to introduce ...I liked #4 and I agree with so many of them that you have jotted down there...and mostly the last couple...I love to laugh with people :)

Good one! Keep adding;)

April 24, 2005 1:50 AM

Blogger Sask 1 said...

You certainly made me laugh.Great list Sylvana.You have interesting pets and thank god im not the only one who plays video games.
June

April 24, 2005 10:19 AM

Blogger The Doc said...

Seriously, Sylvana: the GRE is nothing to sweat over. I took it, and I did reasonably well with hardly any preparation.

Also: I didn't know you could grow Prozac in a garden. Good to know for the future, but where do you get the seeds?

April 24, 2005 7:19 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

The Doc, 101. I have a terrible recollection problem. I have the answers in my head somewhere, I just can't remember where I put them!
Thanks for the words of encouragement though!
I got the seeds from Canada. Shhh! don't tell customs!

Ah! It's so nice to know that I have made so many people laugh! 102. I have been told I have a subtle and/or weird sense of humor (and it is hard for some people to get it).

April 24, 2005 9:49 PM

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks for a great post. It made me laugh.... and made me think that I can't think of a 100 interesting things about me.

April 25, 2005 10:48 AM

Blogger Japan Deity said...

Pokemon... Zelda... Spyro... PIKMIN? Lady, you are my video game goddess!

May 02, 2005 11:16 PM

Blogger Japan Deity said...

You inspired me to do my 100 things in 25 things sections. I just need 3 more.

May 02, 2005 11:19 PM

Blogger OldRoses said...

I just read your "100 things". TAKE THE GRE!!! You just graduated so you should do really well. You are obviously very smart so you should do really well. I took it 15 years after I graduated from college and did really well. So I think you should take it cuz I think you would do really well.

September 30, 2005 12:12 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Thanks, OldRoses. I know that I am just procrastinating. I'm planning on taking it soon.

September 30, 2005 12:34 PM

Blogger Lindsay Lobe said...

I havn't visited your website for ages.I notice you have made some flash changes !! and the 100 things about you is a real hoot-very good. Just the sort of Irish /Scottish dry humour practical fiesty super blogging intersting lady your posytings reflect.
I think you know who you are !!
Good to see your enjoying yourself and trust you will secure that Job at the Bank. Sorry about Your kitty -what a wonderful personality !! I have witnessed that behviour from a cat to some extent ......but its very rare and I have never heard of personal responses like that.I think many animals are much more inteligent then we realise.

December 14, 2005 5:52 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Hey, Lindsay! I like to think that you can get a pretty good base of knowing me through this list. :D

Thanks about my kitty and the job. I'm sure that things will work out the way that they should.

Oh, and people are looking for you! When I check searches that brought people to my blog, a lot of those searches are for YOU!!

December 14, 2005 3:40 PM

0 comments:

About