Hellth Spa

Sunday, April 03, 2005 | 0 Comments

I saw this test on Planet Maria. I have always wondered how my eternity in hell would pan out so I decided to take the test. Although I do disagree with me being a glutton (although I am a packrat- my main reason is because I can't let things go to waste. If someone can use it and I am not, it's theirs in a heartbeat), I think I'm getting a good deal as far as Hell goes. Mud baths, exfoliations, mineral baths...sounds pretty much like a health spa to me. So on with the gluttony!!!

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 3 times. The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Third Level of Hell!
In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's "Inferno Hell Test" Dante's Inferno Hell Test is based on Dante's Divine Comedy, written in the early 1300s by Dante Alighieri.


9 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger SierraBella said...

I scored a level 2 (Lustful.)
I thought I already was in hell with the length of the test... of course the fact I need a new mouse made it worse.

April 04, 2005 7:07 PM

Blogger Furlong said...

Oh my god, I'm going to the 7th level of hell. I don't want to spend the rest of life in Utah! Uggg, I enjoyed your blog Sylvana, just not the new information on my afterlife.

April 04, 2005 10:35 PM

Blogger Josh said...

boy you are boring. i, on the other hand, am using the disneyland "fast pass" to go straight to hell...
i answered far too many yesses :(

April 04, 2005 11:11 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Ahhh! I drive myself crazy. You know, I should go to the farthest reaches of hell for my obsessive perfectionism alone! I guess that what I am a glutton for- perfectionism!
Yeah, I'm boring but I'll take that mudbath now!
:)

April 04, 2005 11:52 PM

Comment deleted

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 05, 2005 12:33 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Damn Spammer! That person is DEFINITELY going to Level 8 if not 9!

April 05, 2005 1:03 AM

Blogger The Doc said...

It looks as though I will be keeping you company in Level Three. Not too painful a hell, as far as I know: if I remember my Simpsons, we should be punished by continuously indulging until it becomes torturous. I'm ready for it if you are.

April 11, 2005 4:34 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

I'-m rea-dy! I'-m rea-dy! I'-m rea-dy!
(a little Spongebob humor for you)

April 16, 2005 1:47 PM

0 comments:

About