I got this from BCU. I have always wondered what my actual cash value was, and now I know. I am worth $1,887,144.00 on HumanForSale.com. I think I need to increase my life insurance! That sounds like a lot, but it's all relative. So what are you worth?

"Have you been thinking about putting yourself up for sale lately? Ever wonder how much money you could get on the open human market? HumanForSale.com will attempt to place a value on your life using a variety of criteria in 4 basic facets of life (physical,mental,lifestyle,personality). This is obviously a very subjective matter and is not intended and does not claim to be scientifically accurate. The more honestly you answer the questions, the more realistic the dollar value returned will be."

6 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger ERL said...

did you know that if you break a human down into just the chemical makeup, you're technically worth approx. $13.64? what a bargain!!

April 26, 2005 9:34 PM

Blogger Jennifer said...

I am worth $1,589,550.00 on HumanForSale.com

Some things I had to guess like my SAT score. We don't have that in Canada.

April 26, 2005 10:24 PM

Blogger The Doc said...

I am worth exactly $1,974,380.00. Maybe I should sell myself to get rid of my student loan debts.

(You know, when you read that again: it sounds kind of dirty.)

April 27, 2005 8:53 AM

Blogger Sask 1 said...

I did this a while ago on another blog.I can't remember how much i was worth but i know i was darn expensive.
June

April 27, 2005 9:46 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

ERL, yeah I had heard that before. Unless of course you have gold fillings or plates in your head.

April 27, 2005 9:49 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

The Doc: isn't it a conundrum though that in order to enjoy the money you would have to sell yourself, thereby giving up all your rights? It's like that one Twilight Zone episode where that guy finally has the peace and quiet and time he needs to read his books, but then loses his glasses.

April 27, 2005 9:52 AM

0 comments:

About