Postalicious!

Monday, April 11, 2005 | 0 Comments

"Good Dogs with Bad Names" series.
Conan O'Brien has a very bizarre sense of humor which can be lost on many, but, of course, I get it. I'm weird like that. I was reading Tayster's World and there was a link to Conan's Stamp Series. I love the way Conan will have a series of slightly funny things with a SERIOUSLY funny thing thrown in once you have been lulled into a pattern. It makes that thing all the funnier. You have to see the "Celebrities without their Makeup", look for Dick Cheney. Oh, and make sure you see Big Bird's mug shot. Funny stuff.

For some strange reason I can not put a link to this stamp page on my site that will actually stay put (it mysteriously changes addresses sometime after I publish- those darn gremlins!), so use this address to get there http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/stamps/st_09_04_5.html
If for some strange reason this link does not work, please go to Tayster's post here to get the link.


6 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger Sask 1 said...

I followed the link those were good.
June

April 12, 2005 11:05 AM

Blogger Beo said...

Very funny. :)

April 12, 2005 3:45 PM

Blogger Maria said...

I love the Cookie Monster stamp. I heard Cookie Monster is cutting back on calories and encouraging kids to only eat cookies sometimes. What has the world come to?

April 13, 2005 5:56 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

He's the COOKIE Monster! not the Sometime Cookie Monster. Even as a child I got that he was special and could eat all the cookies he wanted, but that I shouldn't because I'm not a Cookie Monster. Geez.

April 13, 2005 8:57 PM

Blogger Tayster said...

I love the bloodshot eyes of Cookie Monster. Little details like that is what makes Conan so great.

April 14, 2005 8:00 AM

Blogger sideshow bob said...

Cookie Monster is a cautionary metaphor, to show you what will happen to you if you desert family and friends just looking for that next cookie fix. It's like if Towelie said, "Hey kids, you should really try to cut back on the weed." The impact of his valuable message would be rendered impotent.

April 14, 2005 5:10 PM

0 comments:

About