High School Reunion

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 | 0 Comments

I got this quiz from Karla's blog. Remember the Brat Pack from the Eighties? No? Boy do I feel OLD! Well take the damn quiz anyway! And sure, the possible answers might not exactly match your true answer, but pick the closest one. Uh- I ended up being a guy that is a chick magnet. What does that say about me? Along with the many guys that have hit on me, I have been hit on by the occasional girl, so maybe they have something there. I guess I have that universal appeal. And if you really look at Bender- I think he does too.


Take the Which Brat Pack Character Am I? Quiz


10 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger Tayster said...

I don't dare take this quiz because I'm sure I'd end up being Martha Plimpton and I don't think my ego could handle that.

April 28, 2005 10:13 AM

Blogger Tayster said...

Okay, I did take it and I was close...


Molly Ringwald's "Claire".

April 28, 2005 10:23 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Claire? Hmmmm...trying to wrap my mind around that.

April 28, 2005 10:29 AM

Blogger SierraBella said...

OMG-
I'm the GEEK!
Just seeing the word GEEK shut down my brain and it took a few seconds to realize I'm also the wrong gender...

April 28, 2005 2:18 PM

Blogger sideshow bob said...

I am a Bender too. Look out, Sherman, Illinois! Will my forbidden love with Tayster survive the harsh world of ultra-suburbia high school?

April 28, 2005 3:24 PM

Blogger Sask 1 said...

It says im a Geek.Its all lies.I wanted to be Bender.Ill keep doing it until i get the right answer.

April 29, 2005 1:27 AM

Blogger Tayster said...

I wanted to be Anthony Michael Hall's character from Weird Science.

"So what would you little maniacs like to do first?"

April 29, 2005 7:56 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

That's one of my favorite lines from Weird Science. She was perfect for that part.

April 29, 2005 8:13 AM

Blogger Tayster said...

I think you could've finished your sentence with "She was perfect."

Shame that she married Steven Seagal. Now she's just tainted.

April 29, 2005 1:06 PM

Blogger The Doc said...

I'm a Bender, too, which isn't that much of a surprise. I look forward to many long years of drinking, smoking, and telling people to bite my shiny metal...wait. Wrong Bender.

April 30, 2005 9:49 AM

0 comments:

About