Eureka!

Saturday, April 23, 2005 | 0 Comments

I fixed the weird pink bleeding that was showing up on some browsers. It wasn't showing up with Explorer but I just switched to Mozilla- that's when it reared its ugly head. Just a little coding misplacement and its all fixed now. Sorry to all those readers who have been bravely suffering through it the last couple of weeks. But I'd also like to add- why didn't someone tell me? It was like a huge blog booger hanging out of my nose and no one said anything! For at least two weeks! That's a long time to go with a huge embarrassing booger hanging from your nose without a friend taking you gently aside and saying, "E-hem, bat in the cave."

(All rights to "bat in the cave" reserved by JoyLuck)

3 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

I noticed, but blogs with similar templates do the same thing on firefox, so I didn't know you could fix it.

well done! you should, like, teach a class, or something :)

April 23, 2005 8:26 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

heh,heh,heh. Yeah, I should!

April 25, 2005 12:40 AM

Blogger Tayster said...

I'm going to name a rock band, "Weird Pink Bleeding ."

April 25, 2005 7:54 AM

0 comments:

About