Poll Results

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 | 0 Comments

It's a landslide victory!!! 54% of you blog addicts would stop to grab your computer as you flee your conflagrant abode. You have it right next to the bed, don't you? Or do you sleep with it? Come on, you can admit. Sometimes I do. It's all warm from hours of late night blogging. Ah, sweet, sweet computer! You always make me forget all the times you bitch slap me with a freeze-up just as I try to save my last hour of work in Word. Or the fickleness of whether you will start up right away or make me wait 20 minutes. I forgive you!

16% said they would save their pets. 16% sleep in the nude. OH YEAH!
11% said they have kids and would save them over all else. While there are 3% of you out there admit you have kids, but figure if they aren't smart enough to save themselves, well, they probably shouldn't live to reproduce.

Don't forget to answer the new poll!

4 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

ummm...now everything is back to normal, and your posts have switched places.

was that supposed to happen?

May 25, 2005 3:03 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Yeah, I did that on purpose. I think I have it all under control now.

May 25, 2005 3:06 PM

Blogger Maria said...

Who are the 16% that sleep in the nude? Call me next time you have a slumber party... ;)

May 25, 2005 3:54 PM

Blogger OldRoses said...

My computer has its very own room. Okay, I'll confess. I also have a laptop next to my bed. You know, just in case and I don't feel like walking all the way across the hall to the "real" computer. I'm pathetic, aren't I?

May 25, 2005 10:57 PM

0 comments:

About