Orange and Yellow Tulips

Monday, May 30, 2005 | 0 Comments

Unfortunately I have misplaced the names of these particular tulips. If I find them I will add them later. The yellow bunch in the back had a red one in it-oops! I guess when it comes to packaging bulbs, you can't always be perfect. They really almost all look the same as bulbs.

I really like the ones in the foreground. They are part of my orange bulb garden that I got in one package. Ah! I love convenience. There were also daffodils, crocuses, and hyacinths. I however have terrible luck with hyacinths and they have long since disappeared. If anyone has advice on hyacinths I would greatly appreciate it.


1 Comment

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger OldRoses said...

Those are really gorgeous! My advice on hyacinths is don't waste your money. They don't last more than two or at most three years. Except, of course, that crazy hyacinth growing by my shed. There is an exception to every rule!

May 30, 2005 12:16 PM

0 comments:

About