Out of the Loop

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 | 0 Comments

I just got a letter from the financial aid department of the school I just graduated from. They wanted to inform me that they felt that I was not making satisfactory progress toward completing my degree so I would no longer be eligible for financial aid. I'll take note of that.

I've never been a fan of the financial aid department. They have serious attitudes. I remember in the first go round, where I met SSB, we went to the financial aid department to get something taken care of for him and the lady was a complete bitch. She kept telling us that there wasn't anything they could do for him. She just kept harping, "Set in stone!! Set in stone!!" I went over her head and did manage to get him some extra money. That bitch; guess I showed her. Too bad it still wasn't enough money.

Eventually...when he figures out what he wants to do.

2 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger SierraBella said...

You graduated, yet you're not making satisfactory progress???
If they want to make stupid mistakes, why don't they zero out any balance you owe?

June 08, 2005 1:32 PM

Blogger Jake said...

I guess you had a chisel, hunh?

Nice work.

June 08, 2005 5:20 PM

0 comments:

About