I Got My Baby Back!!

Friday, June 10, 2005 | 0 Comments

My friend (my in-town bestfriend's baby's daddy- you know, the one with his head up his ass) was dropping off his little boy and was in the process of telling me how he wasn't sure when he'd be able to pick him up since his whole family was getting together today for an emergency intervention for his sister when the Big Brown Truck came down the road. Oh, I really do feel bad about it all, REALLY, I DO, but, uh, I think that truck is for me.

OH YEAH! My computer! It's back! It's finally back!!! Reunited, and it feels so good! Everything seems in order. They even fixed something that had come loose right before shipping. There is a crack in the top case that wasn't there before, but I knew that was only a matter of time and it doesn't affect the function. And I'm just glad to have my beautiful, wonderful little computer back!!! Ah, computer, I was lost without you! ::Caress, caress. Kiss, kiss.::

Uh, what were you saying about your sister and her drug problem?

6 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger SierraBella said...

Hooray!

Great, now I'm going to have that song running in my head!
I Got My Baby Back, Baby Back- Ribs!

June 10, 2005 3:39 PM

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

ummm...need a moment there, sylvana? we can give you some privacy...

June 10, 2005 3:39 PM

Blogger sideshow bob said...

Next time I won't kick your computer to the floor in a drunken jealous rage...promise!

June 10, 2005 7:05 PM

Blogger OldRoses said...

Pretty scary how dependent we have become on computers. Wait, that's a good thing. Without computers, I wouldn't have a job!

June 10, 2005 11:34 PM

Blogger jac said...

Oh your lucky computer! Can I be your computer for a day. lol

June 11, 2005 2:33 PM

Blogger Scott said...

Hooray for the big brown truck!

June 13, 2005 8:51 AM

0 comments:

About