I'm Just A Girl, Bitch!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 | 0 Comments

I already forgot who's blog I swiped this from. Matted Spam perhaps...just a second...nope. History should tell me...Yeah! ERL's blog. Geez, though, my history list is all out of order. What's that about? Any way. When I took this test there were two questions that I would have answered either way. So I did it both ways and these are the two Rock Chicks that I turned out to be. Totally could see that! I do have a very complex personality, so it is only fitting that I would have ended up being two different people, and two people so very different from each other at that!



Which Rock Chick Are You?



Which Rock Chick Are You?


4 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

ummm...I'm Cerys Mathews of Catatonia.

is it bad that I've never heard of her?

June 15, 2005 2:08 PM

Blogger Maria said...

I am PJ Harvey, but I want to be Tori.

P.S. I might steal this.

June 15, 2005 2:31 PM

Blogger Sask 1 said...

Cerys Mathews of Catatonia,and im welsh also.

June 16, 2005 9:47 AM

Blogger SierraBella said...

Courtney Love!
That's waaaay scary.

June 16, 2005 10:06 AM

0 comments:

About