IQ Test

Monday, June 20, 2005 | 0 Comments

Your IQ Is 120

Your Logical Intelligence is Genius
Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your General Knowledge is Above Average


I already knew that I was a genius at logic. That's why you should all follow what I have to say. It is obviously the most logical thing to do. I am very Spock-like in that I can look at situations detached from emotion. That's the key to being logical; well, that and being wicked smart helps.

I really thought that I would have done better on the General Knowledge. I have often felt like Cliff Claven while talking to people, bringing up extra, in-depth information that most people really don't give a rip about. I also have been told that I could talk to just about anyone about just about anything. People are often impressed about the amount of topics that I can discuss. Maybe it's not so much that I know anything about them, but that my Genius Logistical Abilities allow me to bullshit like nobody's business.

Bullshit Intelligence should be included in this test. Because everyone knows that's where the real money is!

BTW- I got this from Jake's blog (see Operant Conditioning Lab). Turns out, I was right, he's way smarter than me. But I bet I'm way cuter!


12 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger Jake said...

I'm just quicker and dirtier.

And I'm not cute, I'm "rugged."

June 20, 2005 10:39 AM

Blogger Lyvvie said...

I took this but I was too annoyed to post it up.

I'm fairly certain I'm smarter than Forrest Gump.

June 20, 2005 10:56 AM

Blogger SierraBella said...

Well... at least my verbal intelligence was exceptional.
That's all I'm saying!

June 20, 2005 12:08 PM

Blogger DrMax said...

What does "Seriously, how are you even able to use a keyboard?" mean? Is that good or bad?

June 20, 2005 2:08 PM

Blogger Randi said...

i will listen to you...i will even drink the kool aid

June 20, 2005 2:28 PM

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

i'm average, genius, genius, above average.


I demand a recount...

June 20, 2005 10:23 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Jake- that's what I thought.

Lyvvie- look at all the things that Gump accomplished!

Sierrabella and Dr Max- maybe your slow and clean.

Randi- Excellent! Once I recruit enough willing minions I can begin my devious plan! *wringing hands deviously*

ESC- Hey, you got 2 geniuses! That's not too shabby!

June 20, 2005 10:42 PM

Blogger The Doc said...

I got the same as you, Sylvana, except switch the first two around.

If I was an overly competitive person, I would complain that the General Knowledge section was biased, and demand a re-count! I don't know which presidents served before JFK; I'm a Canadian for pete's sake! Recount! RE-COUNT! Uh, if I was competitive, that is...

June 21, 2005 2:24 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

The Doc- hint: you don't need to know past presidents...it's a trick question.

June 21, 2005 7:54 AM

Blogger The Doc said...

...I'm a fool. A slightly-brighter-than-average fool, but a fool nonetheless.

June 21, 2005 1:04 PM

Blogger Jake said...

Sylvana is quicker and dirtier than thedoc.

June 21, 2005 5:30 PM

Blogger Irb said...

Wooohooo!!!! I'm a freakin' genius!!!

At least by the quick and dirty standards...

June 24, 2005 8:33 PM

0 comments:

About