Why Do You Think We Had A Kid?

Thursday, December 08, 2005 | 0 Comments

We were watching that stupid commericial about some supposedly famous kid named Jesse where all the girls are outside his house swooning over him when I turn to JD and say, "You'd better hurry up and get on that so that me and your dad can sit around at home living off your millions."

He says, "What?"

"You need to be the next great American teenage heart-throb so that we never have to work again."

He tilts his head down slyly and looks up through a little of his bangs hanging over part of his face. "I don't think it would be right to abuse my powers." Then he smiles ever so slightly.

Yeah, he knows how to work it. Anyone know a good agent?

12 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger sideshow bob said...

I think we need him to have a bad agent...someone who would recommend that he turn over the financial interests to us.

December 08, 2005 1:47 AM

Blogger sands of time said...

He's too much of a charmer that kid of yours.

December 08, 2005 9:23 AM

Blogger Elizabeth said...

So that's why people have kids!

December 08, 2005 9:31 AM

Blogger Derek Knight said...

my parents had me to mow the lawn.

December 08, 2005 12:23 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

SSB, just as long as it isn't one that embezzles the money for themselves.

Pink Lady, I know! And getting more so by the day!

Elizabeth, what other reason could there be?

Derek, I was my parents' dishwasher and floor waxer.

December 08, 2005 1:44 PM

Blogger ORF said...

Maybe y'all should talk to Poppa Joe Simpson. I hear he's got some time on his hands now that Nick's out of the picture...they'll probably be looking for someone to set Ashleeeee up with soon too!

December 08, 2005 2:48 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

ORF, like I'd ever let that fake whiny skank whore near my son! He's SO out of her league!

December 08, 2005 2:52 PM

Blogger DrMax said...

My only talent in my teenage years was in acne production.

December 08, 2005 3:14 PM

Blogger SierraBella said...

drmax, that was a good one!

JD is so totally a charmer.

December 08, 2005 3:34 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

DrMax, I made sure to get him on a skin care regimen before he reached the highly hormonal adolescence.

Sierrabella, he IS! He IS!!!

December 08, 2005 10:18 PM

Blogger Wendy A said...

Sounds like another Clint Eastwood.

December 11, 2005 3:34 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Wendy A, was Clint a teenage heart throb?

December 12, 2005 2:30 PM

0 comments:

About