9000!!

Friday, December 30, 2005 | 0 Comments

Whoa! I didn't even notice that I had reached 9000 on my visitor counter. I am ashamed.

Hmmm...how to celebrate? Food is always a great way to celebrate, so tonight I think that I will be getting the new two pizza/two topping deal at Pizza Hut.

Mmmmm...Pizza Hut. I could never get sick of Pizza Hut. SSB used to work at Pizza Hut and would get to bring home any oops pizzas or ones that were undeliverable (i.e. - the person wouldn't pay). We had pizza everyday for over a year, so you know that I speak the truth when I say that Pizza Hut could never get old for me.

JD used to call it "Zippa Hut" when he was really little (1-2 years old). Then everyone at SSBs Pizza Hut started calling it that. JD also called Taco Bell "Go Bell" and McDonalds "My Donalds". He could spot any one of these restaurants a couple of miles away, through trees and buildings. It was like he was psychic or could locate by smell. He was kind of spooky when he was little.

7 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger Indigo Red said...

9K...that's a good way to end the year. I missed my 5K hit, but it feels good to know folks are looking in now and then.

Happy New Year, Sylvana. Cheers for another 5K.

December 30, 2005 8:17 PM

Blogger Scott said...

Wow - you hit 8000 on December 1. That's 1000 a month!

How do you do it?

December 30, 2005 8:50 PM

Blogger Wendy A said...

Lot of hits. You must be writing something good. I always love it when you talk politics.

I love Pizza Hut. We even have it in Tasmania.

December 31, 2005 3:58 AM

Blogger "AG" said...

Brilliant! Using your counter as a reason to eat pizza! Thanks for the tip!!!

December 31, 2005 6:27 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Indigo Red, it's so easy to miss the turnover. It's so nice to have so many different people hanging out with me everyday. You have a Happy New Year too!

Scott, I was hoping to have 10,000 by the end of this year, but I am certainly happy with what I have! Maybe it is the variety? The counter doesn't pick up my own visits so I know it's not me!!

Wendy A, ooo, requests!! Really? Politics? I always feel like I have rabies or something when I post about politics. And I imagine that people are backing away slowly clutching their loved ones when I post politics. You like my fervent mad rantings? Not too Howard Dean for you? Good to know!! :)

AG, I KNOW!! Mmmm, sweet, sweet rewards! Love it!

December 31, 2005 12:20 PM

Blogger OldRoses said...

9000. I'm so impressed. The totals for all three of my blogs together isn't 9000. You're good, really good.

January 01, 2006 10:53 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

OldRose, awe, thanks! **blush**

January 02, 2006 10:39 PM

0 comments:

About