Anger Is My Motivator

Friday, July 08, 2005 | 0 Comments

How Sinful Are You?

I got this one from Jake's blog. I know I already took a test to see how evil I am and I have already done the Levels of Hell test- but I really like how this one turned out. I think it really gives a glimpse of the competitive tyrant that I can be. I can really get things done when I am angry. In fact, when I get really angry I find that is a good time to take care of any unfinished business that I have with rather difficult people. Believe me, my anger really gets the job done. In fact, I really think that I could take over the world if I didn't go through so many bouts of lethargy and I wasn't such a procrastinator.

Interestingly enough in this test, I only have a 14% chance of going to Hell. That must mean that I use my wrath and sloth for good and not evil. Maybe it means that I know when to hold them and I know when to fold them 86% of the time. The other 14% of the time must be when I procrastinate a rebate deadline or tell little children that their mommas don't love them.


Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger SierraBella said...

I also have a 14% chance of going to hell... gives me some leeway to create a little more havoc before I pass on!

July 08, 2005 11:56 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Oh! Let's combine our efforts and really get some havoc accomplished!

July 08, 2005 12:36 PM

Blogger Sask 1 said...

Your Deadly Sins
Sloth: 40%
Wrath: 40%
Gluttony: 20%
Envy: 0%
Greed: 0%
Lust: 0%
Pride: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You will die with your hand down your underwear, watching Star Trek.
Seems mine is the same

July 08, 2005 1:12 PM

Blogger OldRoses said...

Chance you'll go to hell: 14%

You will get bugs, because you're too lazy to shoo them off. And then you'll die.

Nope. The cat will chase the bugs, play with them when he catches them and eat them when he gets tired of playing with them.

Then I'll die.

July 08, 2005 9:39 PM

Blogger OldRoses said...

I keep forgetting to ask. When are you going to change your mini poll? I'm getting tired of trying to keep the cat away from the toilet paper. You wouldn't believe the mess he creates when he gets a hold of it.

July 08, 2005 9:40 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Sask- No you will die with your hands in your underwear watching Highlander!

Old Roses- oh, yeah. I've been meaning to change that poll. This weekend I will get on that. Crack that whip, O.R.!!

July 08, 2005 10:10 PM