I just got a new fun project from Canuk's blog. New York Representative Louise Slaughter has a form that you can fill out to send Rove his pink slip. She is sending all of these slips directly to Rove, so you can tell him he's fired and why. I found it quite cathartic writing up a pink slip for him, maybe you will too. Here is the one I sent in:

Karl Rove,
Due to the misused of your appointed post as a servant of this great nation and the blatant disregard for national security, I hereby relieve you of your duties as President George Bush's senior advisor and deputy chief of staff in charge of policy. I also hereby further restrict you from access to the White House or any classified documents, permanently. Your indiscretions and carelessness are far too dangerous to this country to continue to allow you to have any access to such sensitive information. I will assume that you will do the right thing by accepting you responsibility in these matters and apologize to the American people.

Sincerely,
Sylvana
(of course I put my full name here), taxpayer and voter


Go Here to give Rove the Big One


14 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger Shannon said...

Love it. Now I must think of something witty to write on the slip...

July 19, 2005 6:30 PM

Blogger Maria said...

Someone needs to fire the entire Bush administration.

July 19, 2005 6:30 PM

Blogger OldRoses said...

I'm with Maria! Fire them all!

July 19, 2005 10:42 PM

Blogger sideshow bob said...

I can't believe you said 'pussy'. You must really hate these guys;)=

July 19, 2005 10:48 PM

Blogger Shannon said...

SSBob has a point...do we have to associate my genitalia with the President? Could we associate my dog's feces with him instead?

July 20, 2005 8:17 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Shannon- I know. I wanted to get it done while I still had momentum, so I probably didn't do that good of a job, but I'm pretty sure even HE will get the point.

Maria- I agree! I'm still not sure how they got in there in the first place.

OldRoses- What's funny is that I don't know many people that don't agree, so why are they still in there?

SSB- You are right I really do hate these guys.

Shannon- Good point. What do I have against female genitalia? I'm going to think of a more appropraite term.

July 20, 2005 8:27 AM

Blogger Beo said...

That's a good one. Now how about sending Bush one too for having him on his staff.

July 20, 2005 8:40 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Beo- I'm looking for someone who might be sending pink slips to Bush. If I knew how to make those, I'd do it myself!

July 20, 2005 8:47 AM

Blogger DrMax said...

Are you people crazy? Get rid of this gold mine for blog posts?? What the heck would we write about if he's gone?

Oh wait! OK, go ahead fire Rove's oatmealy ass. We've got Cheney in the bank!

July 20, 2005 1:37 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

This administration is like Doritos, fire all you want, they'll make more.

July 20, 2005 1:53 PM

Blogger canuk said...

Thanks for passing that link on Sylvana, I am sure Rep. Slaughter will appreciate the response she gets. Being that she took the time to leave a message on my blog it proves she is obviously one member who listens to the people.

We need to get that slimy piece of pond scum out of the administration, then go after King George with a Democratic majority in '06 then watch the impeachment inquiry begin!!!!

July 20, 2005 9:18 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Canuk- Shucks, 'tain't nuthin. It is something easy that we all can do to make our voices heard, so I think it needs to get out there so that we can do SOMETHING! I seriously do not know how this administration gets away with the shit that they do. I spent all last summer convinced that there was no way Bush could get reelected- yet here he is!! I will not lose faith that their time is coming though!

July 20, 2005 10:38 PM

Blogger canuk said...

Well I still maintain he wasn't elected, and Ohio and Florida and who knows where else was tampered with. However, I too am hoping their time has come and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Keep the faith :-)

July 21, 2005 7:51 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Canuk- Totally agree!

July 22, 2005 1:09 PM

0 comments:

About