The Big 4000!!!

Sunday, July 31, 2005 | 0 Comments

Well, this blog is really cruisin along. I hit 4000 visitors some time today. I would like to thank all my regular commentors for their undying patronage (the kind where they visit and use the blog's services, not the kind where they talk down to me like I'm an idiot). THANK YOU!!!I would also like to thank all those new commentors for stopping by. It's nice to meet new people and I hope those of you who are lurking will follow their lead, quit being such wallflowers, and just say "hi" already. All of you make my blog far more enjoyable.

I would also like to say a special thank you for all of those that commented on the last couple of posts (especially the "Back to the Puppet Mill" post). All your comments gave me a lot to think about. I liked that some of you were with me on the idea that the school system is seriously flawed for those outside the norm. That helped me feel that I was not alone. I also greatly appreciated those that commented about their families working in the school system, and hearing their side of things. Like The Doc said- "hey, those are my parents they're talking about!" I hope that everyone with an intelligent argument can feel free to voice it here- whether it agrees with what I have said or not! I may seem stubborn, but I can't argue with a good argument!


11 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger sideshow bob said...

Dammit, you've doubled me!

July 30, 2005 11:28 PM

Blogger Maria said...

You're going to pass me in no time flat! I hope everything with your son works out. I don't know how parents do it these days. I think raising a kid must be the hardest job on earth.

July 31, 2005 11:07 AM

Blogger SierraBella said...

Congrats!

July 31, 2005 12:29 PM

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

proud to be a stalkeresque high propotion of that 4000

:)

July 31, 2005 9:38 PM

Blogger DrMax said...

I can only dream of 4000 visits. The Sun will engulf the Earth as a red giant, before I reach 2000.

July 31, 2005 9:52 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

SSB- Hmmm...two SSBs? Now THAT sounds interesting!

Maria- Parenting is extremely difficult. You are responsible for the life and future of another human being. And people will fight your decisions every step of the way.

Sierrabella- Thanks!

ESC- You really are my #1 commenter. Even past my own husband- SSB, bow to the master!

DrMax- You have far better content that I do! Maybe we need to devise a marketing scheme.

August 01, 2005 8:17 AM

Blogger Shannon said...

4000! Bravo!

August 01, 2005 8:37 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Shannon- *takes a bow* Thank You! Your blog was one of my first finds on the internet. Good show!

August 01, 2005 9:39 AM

Blogger ORF said...

ESC, you've got something brown on your nose ;) heehee!

August 01, 2005 2:05 PM

Blogger The Doc said...

Congratulations on the nice stats, and I hope to continue to be a minor, semi-anoying presence in the comments for years to come.

August 02, 2005 12:05 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

ORF, bow to the master!

TheDoc, you are always welcome here.

August 02, 2005 7:56 AM

0 comments:

About