56 Questions

Thursday, July 21, 2005 | 0 Comments

I got this from June's blog (Sask 1 in my sidebar).

UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits - laughing, chewing nails
2. Are you double jointed - my middle three toes on each foot
3. Can you roll your tongue - yes. I can even twist my tongue over
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - Not really
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - yes
6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes
7. Tattoos - no
8. Piercing - ears, but I onky wear earrings once every couple of years
9. Do you make your bed daily - Hell no! What a waste of time!

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first - Which ever I grab first.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - OH YEAH!
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - $0. I do not carry money because lose things.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - none
14. Favorite piece of clothing - Jeans

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - twirl it
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Yes
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - I am not a big salt fan
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - 14
19. What's your favorite beverage - Ice tea or water. I really like Mt Dew- but it doesn't like me
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant -Arby's or Taco Bell
21. Do you cook - I LOVE TO COOK!! and I am fantastic at it.

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth - once a day + whenever they are grossing me out
23. Hair drying method - on its own, ionic hairdryer if pressed for time and I need to style
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - Yes

MANNERS

25. Do you swear - I'll go long periods without swearing, and then I will go for long periods of sounding like I just stepped out of a mafia flick.
26. Do you ever spit - YUCK!!! I HATE SPITTERS!!!

FAVORITE

27. Animal - Liger- just kidding. Horses
28. Food - Chinese
29. Month - October and February
30. Day - Saturday
31. Cartoon - The Adventure Brothers and The Simpsons
32. Shoe brand - Fit and feel is far more important than brand.
33. Subject in school - Biology
34. Color - purple
35. Sport - Bullriding to watch, pool to play
36. TV shows - Monk, The Adventure Brothers, The Daily Show, South Park, Scrubs, Simpsons
37. Thing to do in the spring - GARDEN!!!!!!
38. Thing to do in the summer -GARDEN!!!!!
39. Thing to do in the autumn -GARDEN!!!!
40. Thing to do in the winter - Plan for next year's garden! Of course.

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player - Beck
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - My friend across town
43. Reading - XML for Dummies
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - Of course
45. What color is your bedroom - White with natural woodwork
46. Do you use an alarm clock - Yes
47. Window seat or aisle -Window. I like to take pictures.

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position - side or back, and then other side, then flopped over SSB...
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - No
50. Do you snore - once in a great, great while
51. Do you sleepwalk - no
52. Do you talk in your sleep - no
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - no
54. How about with the light on - no
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - I can, but I prefer a fan
56. Last interesting person you met - a coworker

18 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger SierraBella said...

You have 14 cereals???
Love your new ceiling fan.

July 21, 2005 10:49 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Sierrabella- Some of them are the same kind, but yeah, we like cereal. That's not even including hot cereals!
Thanks, I just love my new fan, too.

July 21, 2005 12:00 PM

Blogger DrMax said...

We are cereal connoisseurs too. Our cabinet presently holds a 2005 Apple Jacks which surrounds the tongue with brassy notes of apple and cinnamon while providing a woody base of extruded oat to the pallet. We are also proud of our 2003 Finding Nemo with marshmallow bits that we are waiting to peak before we open.

July 21, 2005 3:46 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

DrMax- have you tried the Malt-o-Meal Apple Cinnamon Toasty-Os? They are one of my favs! I also love their Marshmallow Mateys! Ahoy there, deliciousness!

July 21, 2005 5:04 PM

Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks again for the quiz. I twirl my spaghetti too!

July 22, 2005 11:05 AM

Blogger Sask 1 said...

My mind is spinning how you can twist your tongue around.

July 22, 2005 11:24 AM

Blogger Randi said...

i think i am going to rip this since i have had a lack of topics to blog about....

July 22, 2005 12:37 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Jennifer- It is the fun way to eat spaghetti. So what if you get sauce all over your face from the strand that unwinds itself just as you are putting it into your mouth! That's what tongues and napkins are for!

June- Well, of course I can't flip my whole tongue over- just the first third (the part that I can stick out of my mouth). I've never met another person that could do it. It's a great party trick! I think I shall call it Yoga Tongue. What do you think?

July 22, 2005 12:51 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Randi- I have noticed a lot of people feeling they are in a slump.

July 22, 2005 12:52 PM

Blogger firechild said...

i finally posted the Great Toenail Incident. i feel better now that i worked thru that...

July 22, 2005 2:06 PM

Blogger Maria said...

Girl, you better start brushing your teeth twice a day and floss once a day! ;)

July 22, 2005 3:12 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Maria- Thanks for the guilt trip ;)

July 22, 2005 3:27 PM

Blogger OldRoses said...

I can roll and twist my tongue too. Too bad I don't have a husband or SO to appreciate my talented tongue. Lucky SSB.

Sorry. Was that too adult for this blog?

July 23, 2005 12:44 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

OldRoses- I knew there had to be others! And oh, what a lucky man he is ;)

July 23, 2005 9:53 AM

Blogger Lyvvie said...

That was great! I hate spitters too! Yuck to infinity.

I'm going to nick this too and archive for a blogging dry spell.

Thanks Sylvana!!

July 25, 2005 12:46 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Lyvvie- I'm glad to hear that there are other spitter-haters out there. In the campus buildings there would be spit on the floors. IN THE BUILDING!! Who thinks that is OK?

July 25, 2005 10:03 PM

Blogger Indigo Red said...

Okay, now these are questions worth answering.

Hope you don't mind, but I've copied them and probably will use them on my blog.

July 30, 2005 12:48 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Indigo Red- copy away, just give credit back. That's what I do.

July 30, 2005 5:07 PM

0 comments:

About