7000!

Friday, October 28, 2005 | 0 Comments

Wow, I have already had 7000 visitors to my blog. I feel so loved!

I have been very busy lately at my new job. It has been a lot to learn, but I am doing very well. I am impressing my boss and the girl that I am replacing. She said that she wasn't sure how I was going to learn it all, but I am a very fast learner. In fact, she said that I could practically do her whole job now. Of course that's not really true, but I do know quite a bit. I know enough about my work that I feel comfortable answering the phone!

On another note, my mom is in the hospital and will be needing surgery soon. That illness that contributed to her being left in Appleton finally reared its ugly head- kidney stone. She has been in the hosiptal for two days and will be kept for another two for observation. Then it's laser surgery in two weeks. It's always hard to tell how bad things really are when I talk to my parents because they are both such drama queens. I'm guessing that four nights in the hospital means that it is pretty bad. But I'm sure that she will be fine. Now I really feel bad for her having to wait at a gas station for two hours!

12 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger sideshow bob said...

At least she didn't get frozen to the freezer..I would really feel bad about that!!!

October 29, 2005 12:00 AM

Blogger OldRoses said...

I hope your mom has a quick, uneventful recovery. Glad to hear you are doing so well in your new job.

October 29, 2005 2:13 AM

Blogger nope said...

Ditto! As always, keep us posted!

October 29, 2005 8:35 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

SSB, but I didn't have to wait hours for help. THAT would have really sucked!

OldRoses, I'm sure that she will be fine. She's stubborn. And thanks about the job. Even though I had told them I was a fast learner, I don't think they realized just how fast.

Indiaiynke, thanks, and I will.

October 29, 2005 11:32 AM

Blogger MacHeadCase said...

OMG! That's a lot of visitors... And looky here!

Sell your blog now!!!. 'Cept I dunno you sell it to who, where, when.

My old blog, where I don't post at all anymore is worth: $4,516.32

My new one, where I post all the time now, is worth $0.00... :^(

Whaaaaaaaaah...

October 29, 2005 1:34 PM

Blogger Shannon said...

Kidney Stones! Those are really painful. I hope everything goes well.

Hurry up and finish learning at work everything so you can blog again!

October 30, 2005 2:03 PM

Blogger Indigo Red said...

Congrats.
Good for you.
Rotten luck, but your mom will be fine.

October 30, 2005 3:10 PM

Blogger The Doc said...

I will think some good thoughts at your mom. Actually, I don't know your mother at all, so I'll think good thoughts at you and then you can forward them to your mom, okay?

October 30, 2005 3:12 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

MacHeadcase, SSB actually showed this to me about an hour before you posted. I thought is was eerie that right after I put my blog in and was coming back to write a post about it that your comment was about that very thing. Spooky!

Shannon, aw, thanks. I'm blushing.

Indigo Red, that is what I thought, but my sister sent me a panicky email about it (she's not on their "talking to" list either, but of course she still loves them and worries about them).

The Doc, I will certainly forward your good thoughts to her.

October 31, 2005 7:37 AM

Blogger sands of time said...

I hope your mother is alright Sylvana.Hugs to her and you.

October 31, 2005 10:21 AM

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

All will flock to you, eventually.

October 31, 2005 8:43 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Pink Lady, so far she's well. Thanks. I'll take that hug!

Spinning Girl, that is such a lovely premonition! Welcome to my blog!

October 31, 2005 9:40 PM

0 comments:

About