Sidebar Sideshow 2

Monday, January 16, 2006 | 0 Comments

I have added a few new things to my sidebar. You may have already noticed them. I just recently learned the code for pull-down menus, so I went to town! Click the arrow to open the menu then click the title to go to the post. If you hover your pointer over the title without clicking it you will see a little description of the particular post.

Conversations At Our House is the complete collection of the strange and humorous conversations that we have in our family. They are a quick read, so go ahead and read them all.

Party Invitation is a collection of party stories. Er... it's a little slim right now, but I'm hoping that this collection will help motivate me to get out and live a little more. Plus, the two stories that are there right now are pretty entertaining.

Sylvana Politics is a collection of the political posts that I have done. I know there are quite a few people that visit my blog especially for those soap box rants, so ENJOY!

Sylvana Recipes is, well, duh, my collection of recipes. I love to cook and eat. I like to tweak recipes or just make up whole new recipes. All of the recipes in this collection, unless otherwise mentioned, I made up by shuffling a few recipes together or just making up all together. I am a lazy chef, so almost all the recipes are really easy. But don't think that means they are lazy in taste!


When I get around to it I will be adding a menu for all the time wasting tests. You know, for when you get REALLY BORED!

2 Comments

Blogger sands of time said...

Those look really nice.Im going to check them out in a minute.

January 16, 2006 12:32 PM

Blogger Lindsay Lobe said...

WOW !!1

I am coming back to have a read through the "amazing pink lady".

What a wonderful blog and I will interested in exploring its many facets and Links.

January 16, 2006 2:20 PM

0 comments:

About