12 Comments

Blogger nope said...

Cool! I'll bite! What is it? An invitation or an advertisement?

January 09, 2006 7:15 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

I haven't opened it yet, but I plan to open it when I get home from work at about 10:30am. I'll let you know then.

January 09, 2006 9:27 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

It is an invitation to a Valentine shindig at College #1. It is a fairly elite school, so the thing should be pretty classy - but BORING! They want people to come tell their stories of how they met their love there. We qualify for that, since that is where SSB and I met. Although, I don't think they'd like our story.

January 09, 2006 10:52 AM

Blogger sands of time said...

Oh that looks so interesting.Message in a bottle.

January 09, 2006 10:54 AM

Blogger sideshow bob said...

Why do they always have to send sand or confetti or other tiny little bits of junk in their mail, stuff you can't ever seem to completely vacuum up? I found a tiny red heart from last year's event in the couch cushions last month.

January 09, 2006 3:15 PM

Blogger Kari said...

doo dooo... message in a booouuughtle...(yes, i know thats how its spelt but ig i did it the boooooo way, youd say boo in your head before you realized what i meant? i mean, right?)

and, you should dress up and go and shock everyones senses with your non boring humour

January 09, 2006 4:06 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Pink Lady, I loved the idea! What a great way to send a special message.

SSB, yeah, they could have at least warned us that opening the letter would cause an explosion of little red metal hearts all over.

Kari, I thought about that. Those dry farts need to be shaken up once in awhile. Besides, I'd get great pleasure out of seeing shock and even dismay on their faces - "They went the school here?" ::faint::

January 09, 2006 4:34 PM

Blogger Wendy A said...

Sweet! What an attention getter. Oh go. It will be fun once you are there.

January 10, 2006 4:00 AM

Blogger "AG" said...

"Yay! Little red static-y things all over! Fun!"

Whose idea was that. Cool packaging, though!

January 10, 2006 6:59 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Wendy A, I might be doing something else that weekend, but I had considered going. $32 a person to go though - yeah they CHARGE us. Cheapies. And they will probably hit us for donations while we are there.

AG, I was able to get the message out without dumping the sand out by shoving my pinky into the center of the paper roll.

January 10, 2006 6:11 PM

Blogger nope said...

Clever clever Sylvana - no wonder SSB loves you so...

January 10, 2006 10:15 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Thanks, Indiaiynke! I promise to tell the story of how we met - but I want to post it for our anniversary. So be sure to check in around Feb 15th.

January 10, 2006 11:00 PM

0 comments:

About