You Made Me, Promises, Promises...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 | 0 Comments

I think this news banner is so amazingly accurate! It saddens me to think what this knucklehead is doing to our country and all the things that he is neglecting to do for our country. He started his presidency with a surplus. A SURPLUS!! After 28 years of climbing deficit! And even 28 years ago the surplus was no where near as impressive. Clinton was able to create and build on a surplus the last three years of his presidency and this idiot- who has managed to run every business that he has ever been a part of right into the ground- did just that to it.



Moveon.Org created this television advertisement about Bush. I truly believe that after all the money that he has spent on the promise that he would in turn keep America safe, he didn't! Bush, I call BULLSHIT! You didn't keep America safe! And I don't think that you are capable of keeping America safe. All you do is smirk and laugh, like this is all just a big joke to you. To hell with you! You piss me off!


{click on the picture to run the ad- I'm going to go punch something now}


10 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger OldRoses said...

I'm a lifelong registered Republican who ALWAYS voted Republican. Until W ran for office. It broke my heart, but I voted Democratic in both presidential elections because I just could not bring myself to vote for W. He is more than an embarassment. He is downright dangerous.

September 20, 2005 3:08 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Old Roses, I really would liked to have seen McCain up for president. I probably would have voted for him. Unfortunately, Bush couldn't even keep from smearing this fine, honorable war veteran. He was a REAL HERO! What did Bush do?

September 20, 2005 10:38 AM

Blogger DrMax said...

The sad part is what we see as failure the right wing ideologes see as a success. Don't worry they'll use Katrina to push us into bankruptcy, then they finally be able to realize their dream of no governmental services for anyone but corporate donors and the super rich.

September 20, 2005 11:54 AM

Blogger Spencer said...

Glad to see I am not the only one who is calling it as they see it!

September 20, 2005 2:07 PM

Blogger sideshow bob said...

Pardon my Freedom, but Bush licks balls!

September 20, 2005 5:11 PM

Blogger sands of time said...

Being an outsider here.It seems to me that when ever there is a problem or something goes wrong its someones elses fault.To me a true leader takes responsibilty for his actions and those of his troops.He should be out there taking charge.

September 21, 2005 9:53 AM

Blogger Shannon said...

I'm totally gonna steal that SSB-"Pardon my freedom." Nice.


Dr. Max, I agree with you 150%.

September 21, 2005 12:58 PM

Blogger Astoria said...

I must say that the "pardon my freedon" statement is super, and that's no lie...
So can anyone explain to me why it is that our president it a baboon's ass! Kidding no explaining needed, I know why! Damn all you American's who voted for this jackass! Some people's kids!

September 21, 2005 4:22 PM

Blogger Dr. Who said...

MoveOn.Org have already reached the 109% of their goal! That really means that still exist people who think logically (by my definition of logical thinking...). The BIG problem for all of us (ie. "logical" thinkers) is that we're stuck with this bozo for the next couple of years...

I'm not very familiar with US politics...Do you know if the republicans have another hidden "ace" like him somewhere in their sleeve for the next elections?

September 21, 2005 9:53 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

DrMax, I saw The Rundown two weeks ago. I think that is exactly the way corporations would love things to go.

Spencer, you are way more free with your words and feelings!!

SSB, you are the funniest person I know.

June, Bush has an aversion to taking responsibility- but he has no problem taking credit, even when nothing good really happened. He's a spoiled rotten brat.

Shannon, I'm using it too!

Astoria, welcome to my blog!! Baboon's ass, jack ass, he's definitely consistently an ASS!

Dr.Who, they pretty much pulled Bush out of their ass, so it is possible that they've got another loser up there somewhere that they can clean up and put on the market.

September 22, 2005 9:31 AM

0 comments:

About