Jimbo, The Vibrator Salesman

Monday, March 07, 2005 | 0 Comments

"I learned something interesting about vibrators," my housemate tells me. "When you buy one at the store they have to power it up to make sure it is in working order before you leave. Since you can't return it."
He had earlier that day told me how annoying Jimbo at work was (Jimbo is a very unkempt man that smells badly and is overall annoying in everything that he does)- "He can't even just sign his name! He's got to wind up for it, talking himself through it, 'Uh, OK, Right... Um-uh!... All right... Ahhhhh.' Smacking his lips, sticking his tongue out, rocking back and forth, sticking his elbows out, making faces, and taking five minutes just to write his name!" So I said, "Could you image if Jimbo worked at one of those shops and had to fire one of them up? 'Uh, Ok. Right... Um-uh... All right... Ahhhh.' Smacking his lips, sticking his tongue out, rocking back and forth, sticking his elbows out, making faces and taking five minutes just to get the vibrator going. As if it wouldn't be hard enough to go in and buy one."

1 Comment

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger Sask 1 said...

That was funny.Ive never fired one up in the store.I usually just look around to make sure i dont know anyone then try and get it out with out anyone recognising me.The thought of one of my neighbours coming in and me stood there with the sales person firing it up for me.Sooo embarrassing.
June

March 08, 2005 9:19 AM

0 comments:

About