Hiding the Ugly

Friday, October 20, 2006 | 0 Comments

Tonight we worked on hiding some pretty ugly duct work and hot water pipe that ran through the pantry in the apartment.

Here you can see that I have already started on the framing. As usual, getting ahead of the photographs; but you can still see how ugly it is.



YAY! It's finished. Well, almost. I still have to put some more trim on, prime and paint, but I have been meaning to do this for years.

We also hung a medicine cabinet, finished triming the door we installed, replaced an electrical outlet, and replaced a heat vent cover. I felt really productive.

3 comments:

AG said...

You and SSB need to start a public access cable home improvement show for landlords and have it get picked up by a big network!

Shannon said...

That's a great idea...oh, and can I hire you? I'm really too lazy (and I don't have the tools) for this stuff...:(

Sylvana said...

AG, we have talked about it a lot, but can't find a camera person.

Shannon, and we have thought about starting our own home improvement business, but I don't think many people would want to live in SSB and Sy time.

0 comments:

About