Conversations At Our House v.20

Thursday, February 15, 2007 | 0 Comments

Sy and SSB are laying on the couch together still recovering from a nasty flu


SSB: [taking Sy's hand and looking at her wistfully] I wish that our Valentine's Day could've been more.......

Sy: Aw! [leans forward and kisses him on the forehead]

SSB: But, we will have tomorrow - sort of.

Sy: We'll both be feeling better by then. We'll still have our anniversary; even though it'll be chopped up over a few days.*

SSB: It'll be like.. uh..... an "event".....dragged out.

Sy: "An event dragged out." Oh! You are SO romantic! [mockingly trying to pull him closer]

SSB: Shut up! [mockingly pushing her away]


*Our anniversary is February 15. Since we both had the flu this week, missing school and work, we have to make it up on the 15th and 16th. We are going to do a little something tomorrow night and something Friday afternoon and night.

14 comments:

evilsciencechick said...

"a little somthing"

haha! more like "a little sumthin' sumthin'" ;)

happy anniversary!

Sylvana said...

ESC, here's to that dream; DAMN THE FLU!!!

Lyvvie said...

Wishing you a wonderful, snot free anniversary! Hope you can manage at least a naked cuddle - with hot feverish bodies it'll be cozy.

Get well soon both of you!!

(I've been thinking about you lately as I'm reading a romance novel where the Vicountess lives in Sylvana Hall)

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you both feel better. At least you had someone to stay home sick with!

Sylvana said...

Lyvvie, I always find myself thinking about and talking about other bloggers and often wonder if any do the same about me; so
AW!!! THAT'S SO SWEET!!

Shannon, that is true. Misery loves company.

Laurie said...

That's sweet!

OldRoses said...

Happy Anniversary! You're a lucky lady.

Sylvana said...

Laurie, sickening, huh?

OldRoses, thanks! I know!

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

You crazy kids...
Celebrate yourselves silly.

Sylvana said...

Shamus, we will!

Snow Angel said...

How sweet!

Sylvana said...

Snow Angel, I know! We're adorable.

ag said...

Happy anniversary! Our is coming up and usually I remind him. This time I'm not. I want to see if he remembers! If not, I learned very young from watching The Flintstones that Fred always forgot and Wilma cried, and that's just how cavemen are, ya know? Good thing I didn't marry one!

Sylvana said...

AG, guys pack the media with that crap so that we don't expect as much from them, then they don't have to do as much.

0 comments:

About