One Room Down...

Thursday, August 24, 2006 | 0 Comments

Tuesday night we finally got one whole room done-

-at about 4am.

We came close, but we didn't even try to kill each other!

I was really hoping to be done with the floors by tonight, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. We have a HUGE, HEAVY upright piano in the dining room that needs to be moved. I have some ideas in mind, but I am still afraid that this will be a disaster. Oh, well. I will worry about that next week. We are having some friends come over to help us move the monster. I'm making Margaritas if anyone is interested in lending a hand - or just coming over for drinks and watching the mayhem.

I have what look like really good before and after pictures of the floor on the camera and I will try to post them tonight.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Heh. Good luck with that. We have hardwood floors. Warning: if the dishwasher or washer ever leaks, you're screwed 'cause the wood gets ruined. I learned that the hard way. Well... my mom did, actually.

0 comments:

About