What Will the Neighbors Think?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 | 0 Comments

I was making bhajis and needed mint for the sauce. I was not about to pay over $3 for a package at the store. I knew my neighbor had grown it this last summer, so I sent my son over to see if I could get a couple tablespoons from her.

My son comes back a couple minutes later without a coat on (!!!) carrying a plastic sandwich baggie with a small handful of greenish dried plant material in it.

SSB turns to me and says, "Uh, doesn't that baggie look a little... suspicious? I wouldn't be surprised if the cops showed up here in a few minutes looking for weed."

7 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger "AG" said...

Well??? Did you feel funny after eating the bhajis??

February 23, 2006 7:05 AM

Blogger Shannon said...

LOL!

February 23, 2006 8:40 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

AG, yeah, but I'm pretty sure that it was just gas. Cauliflower does that to me.

Shannon, :D

February 23, 2006 8:59 AM

Blogger sands of time said...

Thats funny

February 23, 2006 1:25 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Pink Lady, It's not like we are potheads, but I'm pretty sure that some of our neighbors would be quick to think it!

February 23, 2006 4:32 PM

Blogger Otto Man said...

So what happened with the coat? Did your son trade it for the, uh, "mint"?

"Hey! I need closure on that anecdote!"

February 28, 2006 11:23 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Otto Man, I swear everyone must think he's being raised by crackheads the way he runs around with out the proper clothing and he wears the same thing 5+ days in a row!

February 28, 2006 4:52 PM

0 comments:

About