Sy's Gotta Hot Date Tonight

Saturday, February 18, 2006 | 0 Comments

As you may know, SSB and my 15th anniversary was the 15th of February . But, since it was a Wednesday, we decided to wait to celebrate it on the weekend. That would be now. Tonight.

We had considered getting a couple's massage, but they were booked, so we will be doing other things. I'm actually not sure what yet.

Movie?



Bowling?



Mini-golfing?



Vandalizing?



Wreaking mayhem?

I know we will be eating at some point, but I'm not even sure where. I think this will just be a night where we just wing it. Those nights usually end up being the most fun anyway. (Remind me to tell you the story of our college break trip out to Maine.)

We got a place to stash JD so we can be out ALL NIGHT!!

Course it is supposed to be -10F (-20F with wind chill-- at this point that's "F" for "Fucking Cold!!") tonight, so we might end up coming home early to snuggle by the oh, so romantic space heater. A little champagne, a couple of dogs, a big warm blanket, our cushy harem couch... doesn't that sound fabulous? Yeah, we know how to live it up.

You should all go here to read my sweetie's lovely tribute to me.



Wish us luck on our ventures, and DON'T WAIT UP FOR US!! ;P

8 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form
Blogger sideshow bob said...

I found a couple places for mini-golf that aren't too far out of the way...but I think it's a little too cold for mayhem. Unless we can do it from inside the car.

February 18, 2006 1:51 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

"...too cold for mayhem."? Now that's Fucking Cold!!

February 18, 2006 2:00 PM

Blogger DrMax said...

-10 F huh? I'd advise against streaking.

February 18, 2006 4:03 PM

Blogger SierraBella said...

Hope you both had a wonderful night! Actually, snuggling sounds like a perfect way to celebrate.

February 19, 2006 1:24 PM

Blogger Gerbera Daisy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I hope you and your hubby had a great time. :-)

February 19, 2006 5:42 PM

Blogger Sylvana said...

DrMax, we haven't streaked in years.

Sierrabella, snuggling was the best part of the night.

Gerbera Daisy, thanks. It was interesting and fun.

February 19, 2006 7:50 PM

Blogger Shannon said...

At first, I thought you said "Smuggling was the best part of the night."

I vote for delayed "mayhem." Now you have an excuse anytime it's warm to make up for lost time.

Happy Anniversary.

February 21, 2006 11:24 AM

Blogger Sylvana said...

Shannon, we did participate in some pseudo-mayhem. We drove up to a refinery at around midnight. I took pictures while SSB kept a look-out for the feds.

February 21, 2006 6:20 PM

0 comments:

About