HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Monday, March 26, 2007 | 0 Comments


It's my birthday - the big 3-5. I really don't feel that old, and everyone seems surprised when they hear how old I actually am - but then again, I am really getting sick of people asking me if SSB is my son. *sigh*

SSB got me a DQ cake. It was Deelishus! Especially since I haven't had much else to eat today. And he's bringing me to the Mexican restaurant tonight. Maybe I'll get a free margarita cause it's my birthday. A girl can dream. Eh, I make the best ones anyway.

What pearl of wisdom does an old relic like myself have to pass down to all you yunguns?
We're all going to die - so live like it.

15 comments:

sideshow bob said...

Feliz cumpleanos!

ag said...

Happy DQ Cake Day!!!!

Shannon said...

I think I'm going to celebrate your birthday by getting myself a DQ cake as well.

Happy Birthday!!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday!

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Love the attitude - have a great birthday and keep kicking ass.

Flubberwinkle said...

Happy belated birthday!

OldRoses said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a good one.

Sylvana said...

THANKS ALL!! It was a great birthday!

Derek Knight said...

happy (belated) birthday...Mine was one day prior to yours. Except for how you're all old and I'm not.

Ok, I LOOK old. I can't avoid that.

pastamasta said...

Argh, you're not that old. My own wizened ancientness comes perilously close, and yet I can still do things like run up the stairs, turn cartwheels, bend over and touch my toes, and >>OW<< *OOH* okay, maybe I shouldn't have bent over to touch my toes... anyone know a good chiropractor?

P.S. Happy birthday!

Sylvana said...

Derek, happy belated birthday yourself!

PastaMasta, oh, come on. You know it's all downhill after 30.

Kari said...

Happy Belated Birthday and Happy Easter!!

Sylvana said...

Kari, thanks!

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Happy Very Belated Birthday! :)

And now that I've commented, maybe I can be moved over from the "Never Comment Here" section?

Very entertaining blog, and BTW 35 is SO totally not old! I keep telling myself the 30's are the new 20's...and a colleague of mine sat in disbelief the other day when I divulged my 31 years to her. She totally thought I was 25 so God bless her (she's 21?). LOL! So this age business is all a matter of how well we preserve..and how young we think we are (in my head, I'm 24). :)

Sylvana said...

Mrs. Loquacious, welcome to my blog! and thank you!

When I went back to college 5 years ago, I was afraid I'd stick out like a sore thumb being 10 years older than most other students - but they thought I was their age.
Nice.

0 comments:

About