Busy

Sunday, April 23, 2006 | 0 Comments

I have suddenly gotten very busy. It just sort of snuck up on me. I probably won't get another post up or be able to catch up on blogs for at least another week.

I have a garden to get ready for the season, the middle school to deal with, a water softener to install, a faucet to fix, my dad's web page to work on, some very important governmental paperwork to complete, as well as getting my rental properties in order, learn Dreamweaver, and apply for a (sort of) new, absolutely fantastic job!

And maybe out of all of that, I will actually have something to blog about.

9 comments:

evilsciencechick said...

did I have a stroke, or did you delete a post?

take pictures of the garden, and let us know about the job prospects!!!

Sylvana said...

ESC, naw, you're not having a stroke. I wasn't happy with it, so it went away.
Eh, I'm like that.

"AG" said...

Wow! Can't wait to hear more soon!

OldRoses said...

Thanks for checking in. I was getting worried. Hope everything goes smoothly and you'll be posting all about it soon.

DrMax said...

Life. It's a bloggers worst enemy.

Shannon said...

Power through, don't let real life get in the way of cyberreality.

Just kidding, hope you get back to blogging soon.

Lindsay Lobe said...

So your setting a blog for Dad? uummmm---like daugther like dad? Free webs I found good for categories.
http://newaccounts.freewebs.com/?referer=freebar

best wishes

Wendy A said...

I know the feeling. I had been gone for almost a month. Take your time but we will miss you when your gone.

sideshow bob said...

Let's do lunch.

0 comments:

About