Conversation At Our House v.31

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 | 0 Comments

[JD came home earlier than expected today]

Sy: Hey, I thought you had jazz band and tennis after school.

JD: No jazz band because we had a concert last night. And they are having a match in tennis with only the best 30 players.

Sy: Where are you in the line-up?

JD: 50 out of 70.

Sy: Well, that's not that bad. I guess you just need to practice more.

JD: Actually, I could be better, but I don't know because I've never done a ladder match.

Sy: What's a ladder match?

JD: It's where you challenge a better player, and if you win, you take their spot on the ladder.

Sy: OH!! Like Highlander! Except you don't cut off their heads!

JD: Uhhhh...sure.

1 comments:

Lyvvie said...

Deathmatch Tennis. I like it! There Can Be Only One!!

0 comments:

About