Conversations At Our House v. 19

Sunday, January 28, 2007 | 0 Comments

As we are getting settled to go to bed

Sy: All my blankets came off me! Are you taking my blankets? [tugging blankets]

SSB: You're taking mine!

Sy: No, you took mine. See? [showing how SSB has three corners of the blanket while Sy has but one]

SSB: Well, something's not right. You took my sheet.

Sy: [giggling] I don't give a sheet. [giggling more] I take a sheet!

SSB: There! I got my sheet straightened out. [giggling]

Sy: I'm really glad you got your sheet together. [much more giggling ensued]

7 comments:

evilsciencechick said...

heehee! bunch of 12 year olds ;)

Sylvana said...

ESC, takes one to know one ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow. When sheet goes down in our house there's no giggling!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't put with that sheet from SSB if I were you.

Sylvana said...

AG, it was some funny sheet though!

Shannon, I do take a lot of sheet from him, but I give it back too.

Elizabeth said...

Dude, that sounds like a CAOH that we had... my husband is always doing that "sheet" pun...

Sylvana said...

Elizabeth, I once drove three hours with two of my passengers doing dairy puns. I almost drove us into a tree.

0 comments:

About