I Know I Promised, But...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 | 0 Comments

OK. I know that I have said some very scathing things about word verification in the past. AND I said that I would NEVER resort to it.

However...

WV has been making amends with me as of late. Offering up some pretty silly words to make me laugh, and trying to be all easy going... it's hard to resist.

Then there's that damn spam. I was using moderation here to combat it, but I don't check this blog enough times in a day; and I personally love to see instant gratification. And WV promised it would play nice for me and my friends.

So, I am going to give WV a chance. I'm a sucker, I know. I should be stronger, I know. But just look at how it tilts the letters in those crazy words just right. *sigh*

But, be a good friend and let me know if you think WV is out of line. Maybe it's out doing stuff behind my back, causing you guys all sorts of grief and making me look like a fool.
I'm counting on you.

And thanks for not making me feel all cheap and easy for giving in.

0 comments:

About