How Lohan Can You Go?

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 | 2 Comments

Lindsay Lohan is apparently suing for some big bucks over the E-Trade commercial aired during the Superbowl that has a baby asking another baby if "that milkaholic Lindsay" was there with him. Lindsay Lohan, of course, immediately assumed that they were talking about her.

Lindsay, if even you assume that they are talking about you, how can you claim defamation of character?

Oh, wait...what? She's suing for exemplary damages? As in, she's suing because they are cashing in on the reputation that she built?

For real, Lindsay?

2 comments:

D.R. Cootey said...

I like your “new” template, too. I’m not sure how long you’ve had it, but it’s very easy on the eyes.

Lindsay claims to have single-name recognition. In the spirit of so much narcissistic boldness, I plan on suing everyone who uses the word “Dork” without paying me first.

Sy said...

D.Cootey, you know, I forgot how long I had this template. I just got sick of that harsh pink. This is far more my style: elegant dishelvement.

Yes, no one should ever be allowed to cash in on your dorkiness! :P

About