Recent Events

Sunday, May 25, 2008 | 0 Comments

Two weekends ago we spent cleaning our basement. It's all sanitized and cleaner than it has ever been! We hauled everything outside, scrubbed the whole basement down with bleach, disposed of anything not worth cleaning, and cleaned/sanitized everything else going back into the basement. I thought it would take a couple of days -- we had it done before 6pm.
Then we went to Ironman.
Again.
It's good. Go see it.

Last weekend was SSB's graduation. He's now all set to take on the networking world. Great job, sweetie. You rock!
For his graduation we went out to the local Mexican restaurant and we rented There Will Be Blood.
That was an interesting and strangely funny movie. A must see for the final scene alone!

This weekend we were supposed to go camping, but the weather looked pretty sucky for Saturday, so we decided better of that. I spent all of Saturday in the garden. I got a lot done!
For more garden pics -- tulips, tulips, tulips! -- go to my garden blog.

5 comments:

lindsaylobe said...

Congratulations to SSB -what doees SSB stand for again ......
Best wishes

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I think your garden is absolutely lovely. It looks so cared for! :) I covet your green thumb :P

Sylvana said...

Lindsay, SideShow Bob.

Mrs. Loquacious, I love gardening.

lindsaylobe said...

I already knew that! What I was implying (ha ha) that he was the main show, not the side show; it’s just the dry Auusie humour if you call it that! Best wishes

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Nice garden!

And Ironman rocks.

0 comments:

About