20,000!

Thursday, December 13, 2007 | 0 Comments

Well, it looks like I have been so busy lately that I even missed a huge milestone for my blog--
20,000 visits!!

I know just how to celebrate -- I'm going to get up early Saturday morning and help my friends move! Yeah, there really is no better way to reward yourself than to get up early on your day off and carry heavy things in the snow.

But seriously, I've got to do something. Can't think now. Brain is fried. Perhaps you, my fine looking readers, could give me some suggestions?

In the meantime I will leave you with the post that has BY FAR brought the most hits to my blog via search engines:

Energy Efficiency


Why don't they combine wind & solar power by putting solar panels on wind mills?

8 comments:

Lyvvie said...

I suggest cake!!

Congratulations!Many more!

Leon J. de la Garza said...

energy efficiency..

something i care about..
mostly the "not polluting" part.

if i had enough money, id put solar panels here in my house.. we definetely get our share of sun..!

anyway..

you should....uh.. rock all night maybe? to celebrate?
hehe
i dont know..

have a good one

Michael Manning said...

Congratulations, Sylvana! And I can tell you frommoving across 6 states that wind and solar power is the future. Have a nice celebration!

"AG" said...

Merry Christmas, Sy!!!!!!!!!!!!

SierraBella said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Shannon said...

Merry Christmas!!

Heather said...

Hope you had a nice Christmas!

I suggest buying yourself something nice to celebrate then post pictures of it so we can all see!! Congrats on reaching 20k!

Sylvana said...

Hope you all had a great holiday season. I myself have been WAY TOO BUSY!! And I didn't even get to celebrate my blog milestone yet!

But, that may change shortly...

0 comments:

About