All New Look

Monday, March 16, 2009 | 0 Comments

I was really getting sick of my old template, so I have been working on new one. This is a tweaked freebie from a template site - it had an integrated title header that I had to change in a photo editor to the title of my own blog. That only took a few hours! First I had to figure out the photo editor since it was new to me - another web freebie: GIMP 2. Thanks SSB, it is AWESOME! Well, once you get it figured out that is.

I will be working over the next week to get the other bugs worked out of it and add back in some more personalized things. Until then, bear with me and let me know if there are any problems that you notice so that I can add them to my list.

In any event, I think it will be great!

9 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

I love the new souped-up template! :) It's feminine and clean, making it very easy to read. Great pick!!

Sylvana said...

Mrs.L, thanks! It was hard finding one that fit me and this blog, and didn't have a bunch of problems.

sideshow bob said...

Bring out the Gimp!

Shannon said...

Love it!!

Sylvana said...

SSB, thank you! I have so many projects to work on!

Shannon, every time I see it I like it more and more.

Michael Manning said...

Sylvana! It was nice to see you over at my site! Hey, this is a nice template; I looked around. Time to get caught up with your recent posts here too. Have a great weekend! :D)

Sylvana said...

Michael Manning, thanks, I will. I'm grilling!

Heather said...

The new look is completely fab! I love it!!

Sylvana said...

Heather, thanks. I've always been a fan of your blog design.

0 comments:

About