What A Week!

Saturday, December 20, 2008 | 0 Comments

Sunday was my BEST BOWLING EVER!!! I got a 192, 151 and a 167 for a 510 series!! And all that doped up on Benadryl!

All my renters are paid up.

And we got accredited! I just got the email today. There are still things to do, but our certificate is in the mail. That is such a relief! Our consultant was so impressed with my accomplishments that he asked if I would consider going into the accreditation consultant business.
I rock at my job.

2 comments:

lindsaylobe said...

In the past 4 years (with a lot of hard work) you have accomplished far much more than most people would even dream about - congratulations ~!!
Best wishes

Sylvana said...

Thanks for the congrats Lindsay. I am hoping to have a calmer year in 2009.

0 comments:

About